Are you feeling on edge, exhausted and overwhelmed?
The demands of daily living and cumulative effects of stress can really add up. Fragile resilience can look different for each of us, though typically includes some combination of:
- Mood Swings
- Difficulty Concentrating
- Sleep Disturbances
- Changes in Appetite
- Social Withdrawal
- Low Self-Esteem
- Physical Restlessness
- Increased Heart Rate
- Low Energy
- Feeling Overloaded
- Overreaction (to normal stressors)
- Decision Fatigue
The good news is there are many tools available to help fortify resilience. We created the Raven & Wren Wellness: Stress Recovery Program as a dedicated container to support you in learning, refining, and engaging effective stress management tools for a body and mind better equipped–and even confident in–navigating life’s challenges with renewed steadiness and ease.
The Stress Recovery Program begins October 1st, 2023
- Three Monthly Modules covering:
- Month One: Nutrition for adrenal support
- Month Two: Mind-body practices for cultivating resilience
- Month Three: Lifestyle rhythms for stress reduction
- Monthly Module materials via email
- Online Monthly Module Q&A (first Friday of the month at Noon – attend live or watch the recording later)
- Monthly Group Workshop (Sundays from 6-7:30pm on October 22nd, November 5th, and December 3rd)
- A 1:1 Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Session with Rebecca Thieneman, MS RDN
- Three 90-Minute Massage Sessions
- Three 60-Minute Acupuncture Sessions
- Expert guidance in East Asian Medicine, integrative nutrition, and mind-body modalities
- Supportive care and practical tools for your stress recovery journey
- An intimate container of 8 participants, with a unique balance of 1:1 and group support
- Inspiring content and experiential workshops to empower a growing understanding of, and improved relationship to stress
It is possible to bounce back from life’s challenges. Join us starting October 1st, for a 3-month journey towards a relaxed, healthier, more resilient you.
Participation in this program is a 3-month commitment
$1,650 total; may be paid in installments of $550 per month for three months
*Early bird opportunity – register by Sunday, September 24th: $1,500 total; may be paid in installments of $500 per month for three months
Stress Recovery Program FAQ's
How do I get started?
Simply set-up a time with our office manager through our online booking site.
Our Office Manager will reach out via phone at your chosen time to respond to requests for more information, assist you in enrolling in the program, and/or discussing your payment options.
NOTE: A credit card will be needed to secure your meeting time but you will not be charged until you complete enrollment with our Office Manager.
Can I schedule my 1:1 sessions at anytime?
Absolutely! You may schedule your acupuncture and massage sessions at any time during the three months of your program. In the interest of stress recovery, we recommend doing an acupuncture or massage session every other week.